Reaction from one of our training participants:
"Loved the presentation! Hans held the attention of the audience and his broad grasp of the subject and enthusiasm made it enjoyable. One of the best technical seminars I?ve attended. I can?t wait to implement this program. Thank you.?
Further reactions of participants on the question:
Do you think you will use what has been presented in the training course?
IGT plant manager:
- Yes (from an end-user/operator perspective dealing with repair facilities). This training program is focused on rigorous assessment and daily accountability. This is not paid vacation. It requires attention and effort but the program is well worth it. If you take learning and expanding your skill set seriously this is the best program for people involved with gas turbine repair and maintenance.
- Great class, wish I had attend 8 years earlier, the way material presented allows one to understand how to apply in repair process
- Absolutely, especially when arguing with the repair shops
- This course has open my eyes to many questions that I need to ask at repair shops
- Yes (from an end-user/operator perspective dealing with repair facilities)
- IGT repairs is a new level for me, so this has been very beneficial
- I?m sure that this class will be very valuable, and I will pass this info on to my employees
- Good content for IGT, although can be applied to other rotating equipment and good metallurgical content for end-user, not too deep but applicable
- Yes. There is still more for me to learn
- Pertinent and content is excellent and up to date
- I very much enjoyed the course and thought it was a really good deal for what you offered. I think some others from my company will be at future ones.
- Absolutely and ?This course was one of the best I have ever attended?
- It will be my bible
- 100% yes and more than I previously understood
- Yes and great content and refresher course for basic materials fundamentals and IGT repair
- Excellent usefulness and great course, always evolving as technology advances
- Lot better understanding what to ask before start repair process
- Absolutely, I enjoyed what I learned, very informative and the content is excellent
- Absolutely now I have a clearer view of what I work with
- Very useful, will use all of the info
- Still learning, but this course helped me pick up a lot of useful information